Friday, May 1, 2009

Vegetable and Fruit Gardening Happenings at Theresa and Shawn's

These pictures were taken a week ago.

The radish seeds are growing!

The first tomato plants that went in the ground really took off.

We are all excited to see them happy and healthy.

Above is the Clementine Mandarin tree I bought for the shared garden.

This is the Eashington Navel Orange tree Theresa got. We discovered there is already a navel orange tree in their yard and we have one in our yard, so hopefully we will be having lots of oranges!

Fruiye, fruit and more fruit! I forget what trees I snapped pictures of. I know the apricot tree for sure.


We are so going to have home canned jams and fresh fruit this year!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I am so excited about your "group" garden! I can't wait for some apricot jam! MMMMM!

Ron said...

Wow! Things are all ready looking out in California with Theresa and Shawn's garden. My tomato plants are still looking punny and the first row of lettuce just broke through the ground. Planted a second row yesterday.

Ron