Monday, June 8, 2009

Happenings at The Readings

Yesterday we visited with Shawn and Theresa for a little while. They are doing well as is the baby. They have decided on nursery colors and fabrics/theme. Different shades of pink, with brown and cream for contrast colors. The fabric for the sheets and some other things is cream with a design of princess type things. Theresa's mother is making the sheets, blanket, pillow, crib bumper covers, and sheets for the cradle which is awesome.

Above is a Japanese cucumber.


Lettuce.


Bell pepper.


Heirloom tomato.

Another type of heirloom tomato.

Heirloom Roma's.

Zucchini.

Spaghetti Squash. I am so excited this is growing so well!

One of the varieties of watermelon the kids planted. We will be rocking with tomatoes, veggies and fruit any time now.

2 comments:

Jen said...

The garden is looking amazing! It makes me forget that I would kill anything I tried to go and makes me want to start one!

Erin said...

Gorgeous Veggies and Fruit! Boy, things sure grow well in the Valley. I like the colors that Shawn and Theresa are looking at for the nursery. A princess theme will be so cool!