Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Our New Friend Belle

Our neighbor Deborah fosters shelties and this is her newest named Belle. She is the sweetest little thing and has the best disposition. She is 5 years old and is just a little bit of a thing. It looks like Belle may have already found a permament home with Deborah and her hubby. They both fell in love with her instantly. So have David and I. She came in and got right up in the chiar next to David and sat down, enjoying being pet and our company. So is so loving and cuddly. Good thing she will be most likely staying with Deborah. I thought I was going to have to figure out a way to handle Belle and 4 cats!

Deborah told us today that her mothner used to say about little children: I can squeeze them until little turds come out. That's how I feel about Belle!

Welcome into the neighborhood Belle and into our hearts as well.


Look at that beautiful face!

She is such a sweetie!



No comments: