Monday, December 15, 2008

Cork 'n Fork Holiday Open House

The annual Cork 'n Fork holiday Open House is held at Verona and Bill's home and co-hosted by Barbara.
Admission to the party is an appetizer.

They provide the wine, soda's and coffee.

It's always a lovely evening and lots of fun sampling what everyone brings.

It's also fun for David and I because we see people from Newcomer's and Friends that we do not see too often. I see many of them when I go to a luncheon, but am not in any sub-groups with most of them.
Veron the hostess with the mostest.

Everyone having a good time..................












2 comments:

Sarah said...

Love your top Diane...looks like a fun evening.

Jen said...

I was going to say what Sarah said! I love it too! Looks like a good time was had by all!