Sunday, November 9, 2008

Love

I realized Friday that we were going to need a high chair for Jacob now that he is 7 months old and eating foods, so David and I ran to Target to get one.

Once home I just had enough to,me to make the Italian Sausage, Apple and Cranberry stuffing to get the turkey in the oven time. Started by sauteing leeks, apples, celery and poultry seasoning.

Then I added dried sweetened cranberries and fresh minced rosemary.

Then I added to a pound of bulk Italian sausage I had cooked earlier.
Added to that the bread cubes and fresh minced parsley.

Eggs lightly beaten, then I added a can of low-salt chicken broth.

Rosemary butter goes under the breast skin of the turkey.

Filling the turkey cavities with stuffing.


The bird ready to hit the oven.

While I was preparing the stuffing and turkey, David was putting together the high chair we had bought.


We all love that Jacob has a place at the dining table now too.



The family room ready for the family to arrive.


Our four very favorite little ones; Mackenzie. Steven. Jacob and Justin.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Looks like a great Thanksgiving weekend!

I am going to do the same thing with the kids, Dad & Linda next weekend.

The food and company looks like a good time was had by all.