* Link to the person who tagged you.*
* Post the rules on your blog.*
* Write 6 random things about yourself.*
* Tag 6-ish people at the end of your post.*
* Let each person know he/she has been tagged.*
* Let the tagger know when your entry is up. *
1. When I decide to do something I jump in with both feet, rarely do I get my toes wet first. I remember Father Chad at Transfiguration Church in San Mateo where Jen and I belonged said to me when we were moving from the area, "I remember you walked in one day and said here I am and jumped right in."
2. I love the ocean. It is like a baptism to cleanse my soul.
3. In my freshman year of high school I received an A+ in Home Economics the semester we cooked. I did a special project where I invited guest to my parents house near Christmas, set the table with a holiday theme, created the menu and did the shopping and cooked and presented the meal. I remember the main course was Cornish Game Hens Stuffed with Wild Rice. The guests made comments about the evening and meal, and I included pictures. However, the semister we sewed I got a C-. I have never had the patience for sewing unless it is basically straight lines.
3. I once lived in a hippie commune in San Francisco.
4. I didn't start crafting until my late 40's.
5. Even though I ran the eatery and catered, I have never been a career minded person. I would have much prefered to have remained a stay-at-home-mom.
6. I am petrified of dogs I do not know.
Speak up, fellow tagged friends: