Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Crafting - Journals of Life

Once again I am inspired by my friend Kelli making these journals. I covered composition notebooks in pretty paper and decorated them with what I have on hand, staying in the spirit of using what I have.

They can be used for anything your heart desires. The above journal goes to Deb.


This one goes to Erin. They are so fun and easy to make, and I love how they turn out. There is limitless possibilities to how you can decorate them. Kelli sews so she uses pretty ribbons and buttons when decorating hers.


Thanks once again Kelli for a wonderful craft idea!

3 comments:

Jen said...

These are beautiful and what a great idea! You'll have to show me how to do these when I come down!!! How awesome!

Diane said...

I will. Maybe you can pick me up some of the composition notebooks at Long's for me. :-) I have lots of paper and things to decorate with. We'll have fun!

African Kelli said...

Aw, jeez. Too much credit thrown this way. You are a very crafty person Diane. I am certain they will love them!
Hope your week is going well, my friend.