Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day with My Favorite Guys

Jacob grabbing my hands and we clapped them together. He found great delight in this.


He keep reaching for my almost empty glass of water. I finally put it to his mouth. He licked the glass........


From his face above, you can tell what he thought of that!


Jacob rolling over and over, showing off for Gram Gram and Grandpa.


Jacob in his bounce bounce with his big brother Justin. They are two of the most handsome boys on this earth.

Jacob on his changing table; he always has fun.

I got those feet again!


There's me holding Jacob while he holds his own bottle and feeds himself!! I was so surprised!


Justin enjoying some Labor Day food goodies, as well as the pumpkin chocolate chip cookies I baked for him. They were a hot BTW. Big smile here.


Jacob and me playing with this blow-up water learning toy.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, aren't you the proud Grandma!!

Looks like a good time thus far.

African Kelli said...

Diane! Look at how big he is getting already. And wowza, his brother is so darned cute too. What a beautiful family.